Hello Hello Hello Readers ! :)
Firstly, Anis just nak share some of my feelings now. just about crush. actually, can I called him my crush ? I just dont know. Confusing too much. Firstly, Ask.fm. Niat pertama, just nak main-2 , usik-2 je budak-2 ask.fm. I'm just said that I am his crush and whatever. And one of them , I'm just 'em. I dont know. I dont know if I'm really felt crush on him. but seriously I cant delete him from my mind. seriously. OMG ! please tell me its not ? someone please ? hm. I just wanna play around. but why this happennaaa? ergh. Sory. but I never ask to felt crush on you. Its just coincident mybe. Yes , maybe. ergh. What happen on me now ? I'm crazy. Its just Ask.fm. but seriously. Its happen without I realize it. Omg.
But sometimes, He's too sweet. Sweet like candy meh. but , its Ask.fm. He doesn't know me yet. hm. And a few days ago , I dreamed bout him. I dreaming. Just dreaming. But sometimes without I realize , I hope its happen. omg. please. He's too sweet. kay too sweet. like cadbury maybe. haha. Is it what we called a crush ? hm. I thought.
